The university has five campuses in and around the city of Dar es Salaam and operates academically through ten faculties, some of which are exclusive to specific campuses. For example, the College of Engineering and Technology campus houses the faculties of mechanical and chemical engineering, electrical and computer systems engineering, and civil engineering and the built environment.
- Pabaya pako Si pema pa mwenzako. Your own bad place is far better (so far as you are concerned) than your companion's place (which will do you no good).
- Padogo pako Si pakubwa pa mwenzako. Your own small place is not like a big place of your companion. cf. A poor thing but mine own.
- Painamapo ndipo painukapo. Where it slopes down is where it slopes up.
- Paka akiondoka, panya hutawala. when the cat goes away, mice reign. cf. When the cat's away, the mice do play.
- Paka hakubali kulala chali.
- Maafuu hapatilizwi.You dont take viengeance on silliness.
- Macho hayana pazia.Eyes have no screens,they see all that is within view.
- Mafahali wawili hawakai zizi moja.Two bulls do not live in the same shade.
- Maiti haulizwi sanda.A dead person is not asked for a shroud.
- Maji hufuata mkondo.water follows current.i.e.swim with current.
- Maji huteremka bondeni,hayapandi mlima.Water flows down the valley does not climb the hill.
- Maji ukiyavuliya nguo huna budi kuyaogelea.If yo
- Haba na haba hujaza kibaba.Little by little fills up the measure.
- Hapana marefu yasio na mwisho.They is no distance that has no end.
- Hakuna siri ya watu wawili.They is no secret between two people.
- Haraka haraka haina baraka.Hurry hurry has no blessings
- Hasira, hasara.Anger brings loss(Damage)
- Heri kufa macho kuliko kufa moyo.It is better to lose your eyes than to lose your heart.
- Heri kujikwa kidole kuliko ulimi.Better to stumble with toe than toungue.
In Reagan’s search for allies against Communist domination of southern Africa, it’s easy to see why Nelson Mandela would not have seemed a promising prospect. Because, for all his later merits, Mandela gave every impression of being cut from the same ideological and political cloth as Mugabe and the region’s other Communists and fellow-travelers.
The true extent to which Mandela was a believing and active Communist in the early 1960s, or during his imprisonment, remains a matter of some debate to this day.
ChuoKikuu.com a right place for intellectuals